Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Temporary Tattoos!!

So for my most recent professional work I had the awesome opportunity to design and render Temporary Tattoos. These tattoos will go into vending machines all over the country!! I owe a lot to a friend of mine for thinking of me for this opportunity. It was a blast to work with her and her team. Also, I just love that my work will be out there! on display and on the people who purchase them. I love that I found a venue outside of community of concept art and entertainment illustration to showcase my skills. My approach to the "Animal Kingdom" temporary tattoo line(the one I am most proud of) was that I think kids need new animal choices when it comes to temporary tattoos. While snakes, scorpions and tarantulas are great, I felt that it would be cool to see some red pandas, zebras, rhinos and elephants. Kids these days are more open and exposed to these animals and I think they should be able to show their love!

It's just cool, to me, to make a serious red panda and gorilla, so I included scaled up versions of those two tattoos. The other two lines were a series of watercolor tattoos and tattoos that looked like exposed skin with gears and cogs underneath.



No comments:

Post a Comment